Cringefest 2019 voting has started!
Theme Park Music is proud to announce the second edition of Cringefest. This year, the jury has chosen the ten cringiest songs from a masterlist created with input of our listeners.
Since 2018, Theme Park Music annually organizes Cringefest, in which we hunt down the cringiest songs in theme park history. Starting on April 1st of any year, we upload pure cringyness for seven days straight. The Cringefest jury has selected the ten cringiest songs in theme park history out of a master list created with input of our listeners. In no particular order, these ten songs are:
- Formule X, by the Dutch theme park Familiepark Drievliet;
- Kikkerrock, by the Dutch amusement park Attractiepark Duinrell;
- Mickey Mania, by the American theme park resort Walt Disney World;
- Het Spetter Spatlied, by the Dutch theme park Sprookjeswonderland;
- Berendans, by the Dutch amusement park Avonturenpark Hellendoorn;
- Toverlandrap, by the Dutch theme park Attractiepark Toverland;
- Der Serengeti-Park Zoo, by the German theme park and zoo Serengeti-Park;
- Alles Kan Alles Mag In De Efteling, by the Dutch theme park Efteling;
- Bobbejaanland Funbrigade, by the Belgian amusement park Bobbejaanland;
- Slagharen Daar Geniet Je Nog Het Meest, by the Dutch theme park Attractiepark Slagharen.
Now we ask you to vote for the cringiest songs, with the poll on our website. The votings run from January 27th through March 3rd. Head on over to this page for more information on how to vote.